Since I like quotes so much, I have decided to at least post a new one daily. Enjoy! And please share your favorites too!
20 Success Secrets –James E. Faust?
1. Marry the right person (this one decision will determine 90% of your happiness or misery).
2. Discipline yourself to save money on even the most modest salary.
3. Don’t do anything that wouldn’t make your mom proud.
4. Work a something you enjoy and that’s worthy of your time and talent.
5. Give people more than they expect and do it cheerfully.
6. Become the most positive and enthusiastic person you know.
7. Be forgiving of yourself and others.
8. Be generous.
9. Have a grateful heart.
10. Persistence, Persistence, Persistence.
11. Treat everyone you meet like you would want to be treated.
12. Commit yourself to quality
13. Understand that happiness is not based on possession, power or prestige, but on relationships with people you love and respect.
14. Be loyal
15. Be honest
16. Be a self-starter.
17. Be decisive even if it means you’ll sometimes be wrong.
18. Stop blaming others. Take responsibility for every area of your life.
19. Be bold and courageous (when you look back on your life you’ll regret the things you didn’t do more than the things you did).
20. Take good care of those you love.