Monday, August 10, 2009

While The Boys Were Away

One thing that we usually do when us girls gather is our hair! Lindz was the only one who didn't cut or color, but we will get a hold of her later on. She is letting here hair go longer and then plans to go short again....EXCITING! I completely LOVE my bangs. I haven't had them since I was like 10 or so.
^
^
The flowers I am holding in this picture are ones that Danny brought home with him from backpacking. I am a lucky woman in so many ways.
^
Brit cut her hair short and at an angle. She looks beautiful!! I think it really brings out her jaw and neck...very feminine.
^
^
We also do lots of eating...Cyrie fits right in! And with her Ooooo Face.

^
^
And of course: Playing outside in the water! These boys had water fights, popped bubbles, jumped on the tramp, and dived into the whale pool. They played hard and had such a good time.
^
Skyelar - This little rascal has a thing for being nude!
^
Joey is looking for the perfect opportunity to get Skye back.
^
Maddax - Little Stud in his hat and sitting so calm

^
Clash!
^
I think the water spray in this one looks really neat
^
Trying to get warmed up with Grandma Prigmore
Joey * Grandma * Skyelar
^
"I'm cold!"

*
*
*
Soon to come....Jill and Lydia's Birthday celebration!

1 comment:

Linds said...

Makes me miss you guys! Very cute captures emm!